Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR - HERE'S TO 2011

Well I've started my new job at Beachfront Holiday Resort and am absolutely loving it. Great environment and a great team to work with. We've been flat out as you can guess as it is the holiday season and the busiest time of year in the Caravan Park industry. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year so here's to looking forward to bigger and better things in 2011.

I can now finally upload two of the items I was working on prior to Christmas as they where for my BFF for her 40th so I was unable to upload them until I had given them to her.

So the first one is a Art Journal which I learnt the techniques from Sherry Mendoza at Scrap A While in Taree on the last weekend in October 2010.



The next one is a canvas I've done with a photo of Bec and myself from our weekend away in Coffs Harbour in August 2010. We had a wonderful time but unfortunately it wasn't long enough as they never are, I created this canvas using different colours to my normal as Bec has recently changed her bedrooms colour scheme so I thought this would be a perfect match. I was really pleased when she opened this gift as she absolutely loved it. I hope you all do to.


Thanks for looking, and here's to being around and scrappin a little bit more this year. See you all again soon. xxxx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year Jules..sorry...couldn't see the keys on the keyboard...had to delete first post...your new job sounds great

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.