Monday, January 31, 2011

KaiserCrafties January Sketch Challenge 2

This is the 2nd of 3 challenges for Kaiser Crafties this month which I can't believe I actually got done and uploaded in time. Tried to take the photo's at work yesterday but too much shadow at lunch time and then the batteries in the camera decided they would run out. Had to call into the shops before work this morning and rush home tonight to get the shots done before all the light dissappeared. Photo's aren't of the best quality but it was the best I could do under the circumstances as they had to be uploaded tonight with it being the end of the month.

I hope you like them.

In this LO I've used the Homemade Collection.

3 comments:

  1. Jules...these look great...love those sepia pics too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I order some of these papers too, after seeing you using them. Great work Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO! Looks fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.