Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dusty Attic February 2011 Challenge

Again another challenge I loved doing, sketches always make it a little bit easier. In this layout I've actually used a photo of myself which I don't often do but I found it went really well with the colours I've used. This was a photo from our 10th Wedding Anniversary night out. I've used Fancy Pants Hapy Together & Kaiser Timeless Collection pp's, Kaiser flowers, Dusty Attic chipboard (of course) Bella & Li'l Davis alpha, BG pearl flourish, lace, Kaiser, Heidi Swapp, Li'l Davis & 7 Gypsies embellishments and Carolee Creations Tiny alpha.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You did a wonderful job on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous layout Julieanne! You are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.