Thursday, February 24, 2011

KaiserCrafties February Sketch Challenge 2

Well I've done sketch 2 challenge and I'm almost ready to get started on challenge 2. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to even look at challenge 3 as yet and not too sure if I'll manage to get any others done this month. It is certainly harder when there is less days in the month and I'm still trying to get used to working full time again.

This challenge I've used an old range of Kaiser pp's unfortuantely I can't remember their name, I've also made some of my own flowers using Kaiser paper flowers, hand blinged the flourishes using Kaiser bling and also inked and dimensional magic Kaiser chipboard alpha for the title. I've used Bella, Kaiser & Maya Road embellishments, pom pom trim & Carolee Creations tiny alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.