Monday, March 28, 2011

Dusty Attic March 2011 Challenge

Well for once I actually have been able to do what I said I was going to do, I finished my March Dusty Attice challenge and I'm really happy about it. I'm uploading it quickly this morning as I told my best friends partner that I would have it uploaded for her to look at today. She has been away with him for the last week and I miss her a lot as I haven't spoken to her. Well here it is Bec I hope you like it.

I did also manage to get one of the cards done that I was planning too however I haven't had a chance to take a photo as yet, will be trying to do that today. I won't be able to upload it till later in the week as it is for someone's Birthday this week and I don't want to spoil the surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.