Friday, March 25, 2011

Very Slack

Well hello there cyper scrapbooking world, I've been very slack and haven't been doing much of anything very creative at the moment a little too tired with my new job but I'm hoping to get some new Cremen Creation Flowers up for sale on ebay within the next month once I receive my new Camera for my 40th Birthday in April. I'm also currently working on my Dusty Attic challenge for this month which I hope to have finished over the weekend and I also hope to start and hopefully complete another one or two, high hopes I know, my best laid plans usually don't seem to work out these days. Well I'll leave you on that note and not bore you with too much dribble, hopefully back later this weekend to upload at least one LO. Hope everyone else is finding time to do something creative each and every day or at least once a week. xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.