Sunday, May 1, 2011

A better month ahead - hopefully

Well as you can see as there is no posts from last month that it was very uneventful for me, didn't manage to do much scrappin at all only 1 LO done for the month which I will have to upload at a later date as I haven't as yet taken a photo.

Today however I did manage to create 2 cards, one for my Mother-in-law for Mother's Day and one that my boss asked me to make for her for a special occassion. I also finished off my canvas from my class last weekend at Scrap A While with Nathalie Kalbach from Germany who was bought out here by Sherry Mendoza from Your Creative Journey. The class was great and I'm really glad that I have finally managed to finish it.

The most eventful thing that did happen last month was I turned 40, OMG where has all the time gone, well they all tell me life begins at 40 so I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I have got big plans in the pipeline with my Best Friend Bec, we are planning an overseas holiday late next year to the US for 2 weeks and I'm hoping that we can tie it in with the release of the final Twilight Saga Movie - Breaking Dawn Part II, that would be absolutely awesome for us. Sorry big Twihard fans.

Well here are my cards and canvas that I have worked on today.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.