Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kraft It Up May Challenge

This is the 2nd challenge I managed to get done this month and I'm also really pleased with this one. I've used a photo of myself and Tara at my 40th Birthday which was last month. Celebrated at the local club with my family and a few close friends due to it being so very close to the Easter Long Weekend and having to work preventing a big event.

Kraft + No PP


I've used corrogated Kraft CS, Tattered Angels Glimmer mist & chalk board with a Heidi Swapp mask, Prima & unknown bling, MM stickers, Prima flowers & leaves, unknown felt, Bring on the Bling fence & Stampin Up bird with Chocolate Chip ink and a stamp set borrowed from my beautiful friend Leane (Stampin Up Rep).

2 comments:

  1. congrats on the BIG birthday....love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you're misting around the mask looks great! Mine doesn't look that good!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.