Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May - Where did it go

Well here we are again at the end of another month and I've yet to do a lot of scrappin, thankfully I went to our LSS's retreat for a weekend and managed to get some done. I've posted the 2 challenge LO's I did and will hopefully manage to upload a couple of other LO's over the weekend. This month flew by as I was sick and off work for 8 days and still recovering. I've also had a week of leave from work which also flew by with the weekend at the retreat, my husbands birthday on the Monday then 3 days to myself but still not managing to get much scrappin done. However on the plus side I've redesigned my scraproom (with photo's to come when complete), new cube storage installed, shelves up just need to finish my punch storage, place some pictures back up on the walls and hopefully have another trip to IKEA to puchase my new computer desk.

My new cube furniture is due to a very spontaneous trip to IKEA at the beginning of the month with Leane, down and back in one day. OMG we had an awesome time and I can't wait for the next trip, this time I think we will be leaving a little bit earlier then 11am in the morning, but who says when you turn 40 you can't do spontaneaous things.

Well that is all I will leave you with tonight and I will try and upload more LO photo's and some photo's of my scraproom in progress over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.