Thursday, June 30, 2011

KaiseCrafties June Challenge No 2

Well I managed to get my 2nd LO finished on Tuesday but haven't been able to take a photo until this morning. I've enjoyed doing this one as it was a masuline style that I chose as I had a recent photo of my husband and his best mate Zoran who we only see once a year when he comes to visit.

I've used the Kaiser Timeless range of pp's, a travel range of ticket embellishments (so can't remember the name of the range) also by Kaiser, Kaiser clock brad and chipboard alpha, October Afternoon alpha, random buttons, stitching, Kaiser tags pack and rubon and the fob watch is unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.