Monday, June 27, 2011

Kasiercrafties June Sketch Challenge 1

Well I've managed to get 1 of this month's challenges done so far, going to start working on challenge no 2 this morning. Don't know if I'm going to have time to finish the other 2 before the end of the month though, they are just flying by too quick and the weekends just dont' seem to be enough time to get everything done. Work, housework, shopping and finding time to scrap.

I've used all Kaiser products this month except for the inks which are Stampin Up Chocolate Chip marker and Chalk Box chestnut roan. I've used the Prairie Lane range of pp's, die cuts & alpha stickers, pearls, flourish bling, wooden embellishments, lace, flowers, mini alpha & chipboard.

So here's my version of the sketch.

1 comment:

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.