Monday, June 27, 2011

A LO just for the fun of it!!!!!!

Well these days I really enjoy doing all the challenges through the month as I find they give me inspiration especially when it's not there. But for once I've actually done a LO for no reason at all except that I love this range from Prima and I've had it for a while and was just waiting for the right photo's and a good idea or sketch. I've used a Page Maps sketch from edition No. 2 as a guideline, the pp's are Prima Jack & Jill and I've also used 1 of the flowers and the pebbles. The other products used are Prima flowers (of course), Green Tara flowers, AtoZ Scraplets chipboard and Basic Grey, My Yellow Bicycle & Karen Forster alpha. The photo's are of myself and my Niece from our visit to the in-laws last November.

1 comment:

  1. This layout came together beautifully. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.