Monday, June 13, 2011

New Scrappin Room

Well as I said in my previous post today I haven't been doing too much scrappin lately however I have redesigned my Scrap Room and I'm really happy with it. I've just got to do another trip to IKEA to purchase some more metal rails for my punches etc and my new computer desk/chair. I've also managed to purchase a new printer a Cannon Pixma which prints awesome photo's compared to my previous one so there is no more excuses now except of course for going to work and spending some time with my family and friends.

So here are the photo's of my room so far, I will post more once it is finished but that won't probably be until later on this year.






I will also try and take a photo this evening the same as the one directly above as I have some cute fairy lights on my shelves and it looks great.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Looking good so far Jules!!

    If you have the time for it, I would love to see a little blog post about how you store everything in the bookshelves ie. catergories and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, drooling over here....Love your space!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.