Monday, June 13, 2011

White with 1 June Challenge

So here we are half way through the year and I've hadly had the time to do much scrappin but I have loved every minute of doing this challenge especially considering the topic I chose. As most of you know I am a huge Twilight Saga fan so this month I decided to do a Breaking Dawn LO considering the trailer has just been released and I'm starting to get very excited.

The theme this month was White + Red + Pokka Dots/Circles

The picture I have used I found on Google images but unfortunately I am unable to read who designed the photo so I am unable to offer the credit so if anyone knows of who has done this please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due. I also hope that they like the way that I have used it. The products I have used this month are Prima, American Crafts, Stampin Up, Heidi Swapp, Tattered Angels, Bella, Basic Grey, Doodle Bug Imaginensce and Green Tara. I've used Real Red Stampin Up ink to great my masked circles using the spritzing tool.

4 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge Jules...from one 'Twihard' to another. Love your masked circles. Thanks for playing along at WW1. Go Team Edward!!! ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take Jules!! great looking circles...thanks for plsying along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layout...love your drips ;) Fun subject matter, we are looking forward to the release too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.