Sunday, July 3, 2011

Copic Creations - Just loving them

Well I have been stung by the Copic Craze and I'm just loving loving loving it. As a kid I used to love colouring in, so now as an adult I have an excuse to do it all over again. This creation is a card for a lady at work who is going to a baby shower next weekend and I told her I would make a card for it. This gave me an excuse to try my hand at the copics. This is my 2nd attempt at using them, unfortunately my first attempt I have already used and given to a friend for her birthday before taking a photo but I'm sure there will be a lot more in the near future.

I've used a digital stamp from Deb's Emerald Fairies which I received earlier this week, the pp's are Kaiser, the lge flower is from Bizzy Bec's and the sml ones are unknown (I think I purchased these from Scrapsidaisy in Wingham), paper dollie, ribbon & Stampin Up label punch. I've also used dimensional magic on the flower & Kindy Glitz on the wings of the fairy and of course my much loved new Copic's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.