Sunday, July 31, 2011

White with 1 July Challenge

Well I can't believe I actually managed to get this one finished and just in the knick of time, nothing like leaving it to the very last minute to finish a monthly challenge and upload it.

This month the challenge was

WHITE + TEAL + CHIPBOARD

I've used Flocked pp & acetate, Prima, Green Tara, Bella, Bizzy Bec's & Unknown flowers, brads, Kaiser pearls, Bella paper Butterflies, lace & chipboard for the flourish, sml Butterflies and the BG alpha.


Sorry for the quality of the photo as it is a little blurry but I've run out of daylight to try and do another one.

I'm off now to try and work on a card using a La La Land stamp that I coloured with my Copic's on Friday night at Leane's Scrappin Night. I only managed to get 1 done as half way through colouring I took a lid off and it splattered over the first attempt. Oh well I'm much happier with the results of the 2nd one. I will upload the card when I get it finished or once I have given to the person I am making it for as it is a surprise.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and it's back to work tomorrow for my next lot of 7 days straight and then to my BFF's for a couple of days straight from work next Sunday night. Looking forward to spending some girly quality time together not really doing much but we want to try and get some photos together which is something we try to do each time we do manage to meet up. xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Love the flocked paper and placement of the blooms, a gorgeous page...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout...love your flower cluster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out great Jules. Who knew teal and white could look so good. You're very clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.