Thursday, August 25, 2011

Baby Boy Card

Well as you can see it is the 25 August and I haven't up loaded anything this month, gee what a surprise. I've finally managed to get a couple of things done, firstly this is a card that I've made for my boss for the birth of a baby boy, a grandson for the people from Lanis on the Beach at Old Bar.

I've used one of the new release digi stamps from Deb's Emerald Faeries, this is Ashee. He is absolutely adorable. I've also used Bazzill cs, Kaiser pp and pearls, unknown pp, my Copics of course to colour him in, and flowers from Scrapsidaisy and Bizzy Bec's. The ribbonis Li'l Davis and the trim is also from Bizzy Bec's. The tag is a MM using the tag tool which I've never used before but had to have years ago.

So here he is

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo gorgeous Jules!! i love these new faeries.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.