Monday, August 29, 2011

Creating Cards using Copics

Well I actually had a great time on Saturday colouring with my Copics, I managed to get 3 cards done. I've done a Father's Day card for my father-in-law and 2 more Baby cards for my boss to choose from using Deb's Emeral Faeries digi stamp Ashee and Ticket sayings.

I did 2 Baby cards as I thought the first one was too girly for the birth of a baby boy but I will leave that decision upto my Boss as I'll take both in for her to choose from.

So firstly here is the Father's Day card, I've used The Greeting Farm Oh Boy Ian stamp and the card was inspired by a card I saw in google images it was from an ebay shop called Simon Says Stamp.

Colour of Copics:

Hair            E50, 31 & 25

Skin            E000, 00, 02 & R20 (cheeks)

Top            G05,07 & 02 Y11, 15 & 17

Pants          B45, 93 & 95



The next 2 cards are the Baby cards using Deb's Emerald Faeries digi stamps

Copic's I've used for both of these are


Skin            E000, 00, 02 & R20 (cheeks)

Clothes       BG10, 13 & 23 Y000, 00 & 02

Toadstool  R29, 27, 24, 22 & 20 W1 & 3

Grass          YG06 & 11

I'm really happy with the way that these both turned out, I'm just loving my Copic's just wish I had more time to use them.




5 comments:

  1. Oh those baby cards are just gorgeous!! I love the design, and that stamp is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards Jules!!!
    Big hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya sweetie
    the cards are gorgeous hunni
    i love that you show the color you've used
    it's always handy to see
    have a great day sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments, I thought it would be handy to have the Copic colours used if anyone was interested and also as I tend to forget myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have been busy. I think you're a natural at Copic's. Beautiful work Jules. You should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.