Monday, August 29, 2011

Scrapsidaisy August 2011 Challenge

Well I did manage to get at least 1 LO done this month, it is for the Scrapsidaisy monthly challenge.

Red + Blue + Yellow

This was certainly a challenge using these colours but I'm really happy with the results and I was lucky that I had the perfect photo. The photo is of my BFF from a couple of days we spent together when we both finally managed to have the same days off. We had a great time and also got some great photo's together and of each other, this is a great photo of Bec taken out the front of her place.


Sorry it's not the best photo I'm still learning to use my new camera and being stuborn and not reading the manual, I guess I should really do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.