Tuesday, September 27, 2011

First kit done for Scrapsidaisy Wingham

Well my kit is finally finished and about to head over to the store tomorrow for sale. I'm very happy with the way it turned out and I also had enough products to make a card to go with it.

I'm very limited to photos as I don't have any children and my immediate family is quiet small so I've used some photo's from the internet of Bella's wedding in Breaking Dawn Part 1, as you've probably already guessed I'm a huge fan, and that is probably putting it lightly. The photo's turned out to be quiet appropriate considering the colour scheme of the Bella (lol lol) paper range I was given to use.

It is a beautiful range from Bella and I've also used their chipboard buttons and paper blooms, the range is Blackberry Jam.



The card is just the card front as you wouldn't believe it I've got no black cs in my stash, so I thinking I better pick some up tomorrow when I'm at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.