Friday, September 30, 2011

October Sketch Challenge at Scrapsidaisy

As you are all aware by now I'm one of the new Design Team members at Scrapsidaisy, so next month is the first challenge that I will be running.

It will be a sketch challenge which you can see at the Scrapsidaisy forum in the challenge section which has now been uploaded.

The sketch that I have decided on is


I found this sketch through Google images and it is created by txpaperdoll.blogspot.com and I would just like to say that this one I don't think is too difficult. I will hopefully have the opportunity to create my version of it either tomorrow morning before work or on my days off Sunday & Monday, so once it is finished it I will upload it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.