Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Paper Shelter Challenge - Anything Goes

Well here it is my first attempt with my beautiful new digital stamps from The Paper Shelter and also my new digital pattern papers from Bearly Mine. This is all new to me but I'm loving it, the idea of digital papers is awesome as you now don't have to worry that you'll want to use that particular piece of paper again as you will always have it. Also the digital stamps are amazing as you can make them as big or small as you want and also turn them around if they are facing the wrong side. This is an awesome new world I'm entering and just loving using my Copic Markers along the way as well.

So this is The Paper Shelter weekly challenge and this one was Anything Goes, I've used the mushroom castle stamp and also the Little Sylfie, I've used the outline stamps and coloured them in with my Copic's, with these stamps you also get a coloured image which will be great if you ever need to create a card in a hurry.


2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coool Jules!!!! Clever girl, you wont look back! hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.