Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Scrapsidaisy CC Father's Day challenge

OK so for this one we had to create a LO for Father's Day ie, a father figure, uncle etc and also create a card using the left overs.

So I've scrapped a photo of David with his Father, Unlce & Newphew from our last visit, the card I've created using the same LO as the page but on a smaller version and of course there isn't a photo on it, instead I've used a Greeting Farm stamp and coloured the image in with my Copics. It is a little different to the LO as I didn't have everything on a smaller scale but it's pretty close.






CreationsByRichie.com - Web Banner Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.