Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Scrapsidaisy CC Numbers Challenge

OK so yet again this one was going to be interesting, at the beginning of the day we had to pick a letter and a number and it would be posted later on what they meant. So later on I went back and the letter represented a particular item that had to be used and the number was how many photo's had to be on your LO. So I picked B & 5, so lucky me was stuck using 5 photo's, the letters represented the following:

A. Ribbon
B. Buttons.
C. Chipboard
D. Brads
E. Everything Above

So I've used 5 photo's of my beautiful female cat Princess, this is one of my favourite LO's in a while, I think the colours have something to do with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.