Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Scrapsidaisy CC Song Title Challenge

This one I also had a little trouble with, trying to come up with a song title that matched a photo. So I've ended up using one of my newphew on his way to Sydney in the plane they where flying down in. The song title is Rocket Man, this came to me at dinner on Saturday night, I know that the song isn't the most appropriate for a young boy but I thought it suited the plane idea and I also had some great Rocket papers & embellishments I wanted to use. You also had to put the chorus or a verse of the song somewhere on the LO.

So this is the finally one for me, there was originally 5 challenges but since then there has been another 2 extra's added which unfortunately I will run out of time to do as I'm working all day tomorrow and we only have until Midnight Wednesday night, so unless I can get really creative after work I might manage another 1. There is a blind challenge or colour challenge so if anything I might attempt the blind challenge.

So here is my attempt at the Song Title challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.