Saturday, September 3, 2011

White with 1 September Challenge

Well I can't believe what a productive day I had yesterday, lots of new digi stamps & papers purchased and now downloaded (OMG these are fantastic) also managed to get organised from my Copic colouring in night with my girlfriends Leane & Rhonda. So once I was organised I also had time to myself to actually get this challenge done.

White + Light Pink + Journalling on photo

There are new rules with White with 1 allowing you to use the chosen colour as the background if you choose instead of white, however you must still have 40% white in the LO. I think I have managed to achieve this but not too sure.

I've used BG Bittersweet pp's, Doodlebug, Zva Creative, Prima, Kaiser, Green Tara embellishments, Kaiser & BG alpha, ink, lace and Martha Stewart boarder punch.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout...love your flower cluster! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Jules! thanks for playing along at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is lovely.. very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work. Love your flower cluster. Thanks for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.