Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Animal Card

So I've finally coloured my first animal and I'm not too sure that I'm real happy with it but it's not too bad for a first effort. I'm looking forward to maybe looking at some more tutorials on how to do fur.

This card I've done is going to be for a friend, who like me just loves cats and recently had to put her's to sleep. She was 18 years old and an absolutely beautiful cat, giner & white and full of personality. She has been with my friend through the tough times and also through the good. Missy you will be sadly missed. xxxx

This card I will be entering into The Paper Shelter - We Love Animal

I've used pp's from my stash, rubons, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, BG Opaline pearl flourish and Queen & Co felt embellishments.

The Copic colours I have used are:

Cat's Body
C3, 5 & 7

Cat's Ears
RV000, 10 & 20

Cushion
BG10, 13 & 15

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love your image and your gorgeous papers. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card. It looks wonderful! Great one and thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at TPS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.