Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bearly Mine Challenge

This challenge for Bearly Mine you had to use 3 different pattern papers, I've used Spring Flight and Fairyland Dreams which I'm loving. These are great papers and they have a huge range. I created this card for my mum's birthday which was yesterday, the stamp I've used is La La Land Marci with Flower Pot. The Happy Birthday is from Deb's Emerald Faeries digital stamps, the flowers are from I am Roses and Wild Orchid Crafts and the grass isa quick kutz die and the fence was from a swap but has been made using the cricut and cuttlebug for embossing.


6 comments:

  1. This is great Jules!!! wow i love those papers. hehehe. Gee whiz your colouring is great!!
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card i love the papers they look fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine this time and good luck. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya love the colouring on this one and thank you for the lovely comment

    The colours used are E53, E51 and E50 hope that helps

    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for that Kate, I've got a couple of these colours will have to check on the E51. Just love following your blog your work is amazing, just wish I had more time to spend on colouring and cards but have a lot going on with work and now Designing for Scrapsidaisy which I must say I'm loving. Thanks everyone for your wonderful commemnts. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    Love your cration. So pretty and lovely made with all the great details and embellishments. Thank your for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.