Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Birthday Card requests

Well this is another card I made for my boss at work as she had a few family birthdays coming up this month so this is the first of two. This one I will be entering into the weekly Monday challenge at Craft Your Passion, the theme is A Card for all Occassions. This card does have Best Wishes on it but I guess that can mean more than one thing.



I did find some inspiration for this card through google images but unfortunately I was unable to locate the designer the next time I went back in there. So whom ever you may be thank you for the inspiration and if you would like to contact me so I can give credit please do so by leaving a comment under this post.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card and you colored the images perfectly!! Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

    ~Jenn~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful - I love what you've done with that image. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Your Passion - I hope to see more of your work soon.
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.