Saturday, October 15, 2011

Die Cut & Punch challenge

So I'm on a dead line for the challenge at Deb's Emerald Faeries, had no idea that tonight was the night it finished, thank goodness I had finished the card just had to take a picture. Didn't think I was going to make it due to it being dark and unable to take a photo then realised I can actually scan it, not too sure if it has turned out great but we'll see.

I've used Deb's Emerald Faeries Boo & Snookie, I've coloured using my copic (sorry forgot to right down the colours) and I've used quiet earthy tones as well as in the card. I had to make the card a large one just to be able to fit the image along with some embellishments otherwise it would have been queit boring with just the image.

I've used a Martha Stewart around the corner punch and a Stampin Up label punch for my punched items and a Labels Nestability for the cutout of the image. I also thought I'd through in some hand cut clouds and all the flowers have been cut out of an old BG pp.

I'm hoping to possibly enter this card into a couple of other challenges, however I don't have the Blogs or websites handy but I will advise of these at a later today. (tomorrow hopefully)


1 comment:

  1. Its gorgeous Jules!! Great work and good luck with the Challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.