Saturday, October 22, 2011

First Christmas Card

Well I've finally made my first Christmas card of the year and I'm really happy with it, I've used a free digital stamp from Digital Doodling and she is so cute. I hope to keep going with these now I've got the ball rolling cause as we all know that Christmas isn't that far away now.

I'm entering this card into the Wild Orchid Challenge - Christmas Fun Challenge #34

I've used Bearly Mine digital pp's, fringe from Bizzy Bec's & lace from my stash, white Flower Soft for the snow and also liquid pearls as the falling snow and of course the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The Copic's I've used are as follows

Coat
B23, 12, 00 & 000

Fur
E50, 51 & 31

Holly
R29 & YG63

Hair
E49, 37, 35 & 31

Skin
E000, 00, 02 & R20 (cheeks)


1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, love your choice of image, thanks for joining us this week at woc hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.