Monday, October 24, 2011

The Greeting Farm Monday Sketch Challenge

This was a really nice sketch, the only problem for me is I made the card a little small so I was unable to place a circle of any sort under my character but I think it still turned out OK. The other problem I have with circles is I don't have any tools to make small circles outside of my punches which aren't big enough and my EK Success circle cutter which are too big and I'm still waiting on delivery of my circle and scallope circle nestabilities.

I've made this card for one of the bosses daughters who is turning 4 next week and the stamp I've used is Flutter Anya and she is soooooooooooooo cute. I've used teal colours to colour her and her blonde hair and unfortunately until I get home from work today I'm unable to load the colour copic's I've used as I'm doing this in my lunch break as I didn't want to miss getting into the challenge on time.

This is the sketch they've given to be used



and this is my interpretation of it.

I've added Kindy Glitz to her wings and little bling to her ponytails, the paper's I've used are scraps from a Kaiser range from a few years ago, Prima bling and Stampin Up punch and stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.