Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Halloween Card Challenge

Well I know that we don't celebrate Halloween out here in Australia but I thought it was worth a go going outside my comfort zone for this one considering one of the challenge sites I'd like to enter the card into was to do an easel card which is also a first for me.

I've used the La La Land stamp Witch Marci which is a digital stamp and of course my Copic Markers, and also Bearly Mine Free Digi papers Halloween theme.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Bearly Mine - Easel, Simon Says Stamp - Halloween or Goth, One Stop Craft - Halloween, Craft Your Days Away - Halloween Colours


The Copic's I've used

Hat & Dress
V01, 12, 15 & 17
YR04 & Y35 & 38

Shoes & Hair
C3, 5 & 7

Pumpkin
YR04 & Y35 & 38 & C3

Broom
E31, 33, 35 & 37

Skin
E000, 00, 02 & R20 (cheeks)

Happy Halloween to everyone in the US or to anyone else that celebrates this occassion.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! That is spectacular!! Awesome card!! I would love to receive that in the mail!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love all the little details! Thanx for joining us at CYDA this time. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word this is totally fantastic, all those wonderful Halloween embellishments, the colours, design and that image look awesome, brilliant easel card, thank you for sharing this with us at Bearlymine Challenges
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers - STUNNING !
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow another stunner Jules! Well done girl!!! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! What an awesome scene. Truely a masterpiece.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing Halloween creation.

    Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Craft Your Days Away in our halloween colour challenge.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.