Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pretty in Pink and Flowers Galore

I really enjoy colouring with Deb's Emerald Faeries stamps and this one is no exception, I've created this one for a special friend who I think deserves it.

For this creation I've used BG & Bo Bunny pp's, Bazzill cs, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts & I Am Roses and also from my own stash, Prima velvet leaves, Melissa Francis flower stem and the button is unknown (had this one and quiet a few others for a long time now). I've used dimensional magic on the flower petals & the lady bug and also liquid pearls and kindy klitz on Ally's wings. The digital stamp from Deb's Emerald Faeries is Ally & Beeble, I've also used my new Spellbinder Nestabilities large scallope oval & large oval.

I'm entering this card into The Emerald Faerie Garden - Flowers Flowers Flowers and also Craft Your Passion - Double up with Pink.


The Copic's I've used for this image are:

Flower - stem
G99, 94 & YG63

Petals
R35, 32, 20 & 11

Lady Bug
R35, 32 & 20

Clothes
RV23, 10, 02 & 000
E33, 31 & 53

Hair
E35, 51 & 50

Skin
E000, 00, 02 & R20 (cheeks)

3 comments:

  1. a gorgeous creation and fabulous flowers thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested and wanted to display this instead of the old candy, would not want you to miss out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing creation Jules!!! Love it totally. Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie Garden, and good luck with the Challenge.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful floral creation! Thanx for joining us in The Emerald Faerie Garden.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.