Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Requested Wedding Card

So I've been colouring up a storm as late as I've had a few requests from some of the staff at work for cards which I'm happy to do as I'm just loving my Copics and my new digi stamps and papers.

This card I've created is for one of my collegues who is attending a wedding at the end of this month and I finally finished it today. I must say that I think it is absolutely beautiful and it was great to see a wedding card done on Down Right Crafty by Kate to help get the mojo going on this one. I already new what I wanted to do and it all came together quiet well.


Sorry the picture quality isn't the best but I ran out of daylight. I was going to enter this into the Simon says stamp challenge "Sparkle & Bling" but looks like was just a little to slow this time. Maybe another challenge will arise for me to enter this one into soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.