Friday, January 13, 2012

Been busy working!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is the 2nd attempt to update my blog as I just had this post all done and it said I had a conflict and to go back and try again and guess what it had all dissappeared, NOT HAPPY JAN.

So I've done a fair bit of creating over November/December but haven't had the chance to update my blog as it's been really busy at work and I've been too tired to do much of anything on my days off.

I've been searching the sites I enter for new challenges and I've found a few which I want to enter some of my cards into so today will be the day for doing that. I'm also going to try and fnd the time to enter something into the DT call for The Paper Shelter.

I'm really happy with most of my work lately however this one which I was asked to create for mum's Senior Citizen's group for one of their ladies 90th Birthdays turned out great except she has a quiet orangey coloured face as my E000 ran out and I had to use another colour. The picture makes it look worse than it actually was but I'll leave that up to you to decide. I was really surprised and flattered that they asked me to make the card for them.


The Copics I've used for La La Land's Marci with Rose are:

Dress, Hat, Shoes & Rose

E35, 33 & 31

Y15, 11, 00 & 000

BG 49, 15, 13 & 10

Hair

C7, 5, 3 & 1

Lips

R24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.