Friday, January 13, 2012

My Twilight Addiction

So as some of you already know I'm a huge Twilight Saga fan and just love everything about the whole story, I watch the movies over and over again, read the books and buy just about everything to do with it.

So when I found these stamps from Pixie Dust Stamps I just had to have them, I've only bought a couple for now but will eventually have the lot no doubt.

So when I found out it was one of the ladies from works birthday last week I had to make a card for her using Edward as she is just as much a fan as myself, sometimes I wonder if more so than me. She was so excited when I gave it to her and I even made him sparkle in the sun. Unfortunately you are unable to see this in the photo but it did work, I just used Tattered Angels Pearl Glimmermist and a small paint brush instead of spraying.

I would like to enter this card into the One Stop Craft Challenge using the Bingo theme, I've used the running diagonal from top left to bottom right, Distressing, Punches & Pins and I'd also like to enter it into the Wild Orchard Crafts anything goes theme as I just love their flowers and use them every opportunity I get.

So here it is:


Unfortunately as I did this card in a rush I haven't written down the colours I've used but there where the C's for his skin, pants & shoes, the B's for his shirt and the E's for his hair and eye colours. The other products I've used are Kaiser pp's & pearls, Bazzell cs (for punched out leaves) Carolee Creations alpha, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, paper dollie, Fancy Pants pins and of course my Wild Orchid Crafts flowers.

1 comment:

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.