Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Paper Shelter DT call

Well I've been busy today creating a card and colouring for the DT call for The Paper Shelter I purchased this digi stamp a while ago as I thought it was great. I've altered the stamp a little by giving her short hair instead of long as I thought it would be nice as I have short hair and glasses too.

I was also lucky to have a wonderful hippie range of pp's and embellishments by Little Yellow Bicycle which are called Free Spirit. I've also used Kaiser, Prima, I am Roses & Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and stamens.

Of course I have used by Copics to colour the digi stamp image Hippie Girl.


Copics used:

Skin
E000, 00, 02 & R11
Lips
R20 & RV04
Hair
E17, 19 & 27
Glasses
RV04 & 02
Shirt
V17, 15 & 12 & RV02, 04 & 06 & Y11, 15 & 17
Necklace
C1, 3, 5 & 7
Pants
E37, 35, 34 & 53
Thongs & Headband
BG15, 13 & 10 & Y11, 15 & 17 & RV02, 04 & 06

The Copics are a mix of Ciao & Sketch.

Well I hope that this is what they are looking for as I would love the challenge of being on an international Design Team and be able to meet a lot of new people and hopefully being able to give anyone inspiration that they are looking for.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job as always Jules.
    You really are a natural with the Copic's.
    And your card arrangement is gorgeous!
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.