Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Emerald Faeries TAG IT Challenge

Well another challenge at Emerald Faeries and I've loved doing this one as I've done it in blues which is my favourite colour and I'm really pleased with the results. I've used Ebony from their amazing collection of digital Faeries.

The Copics I've used are:

Blues
B05, 02, 00 & 000

Skin
E000, 00, 02 & Cheeks R11

Mushroom Stalk
W05, 03, 01 & 00

I've also used Bazzill CS, Kaiser pp's, Martha Stewart border punch, Wild Orchid Crafts & I am Roses flowers, ribbon, Kindy Klitz, paper dollie, Stampin Up tag punch, button mushrroms from Scrapsidaisy Wingham & dragon fly embellishments.

I will be entering this obviously into the Emerald Faeries TAG IT Challenge

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous creation, love the details, thank you for joining us at the Emerald Garden Faerie
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have a free software give away if you are interested :)and some candy too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie Garden with this gorgeous creation. Love it. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.