Friday, February 10, 2012

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY - 11 YEARS TODAY

Before I start I would just like wish my wonderful Husband a Happy Anniversary, this time 11yrs ago we where married infront of our wonderful family and friends. Since then a lot has happened and we've been through a lot of changes, challenges and some tuff times but we've survived.

So this year I thought I'd make a card for a change instead of buying one since that's what I've been doing a lot of lately. As it happens our Anniversary is quiet close to Valentines Day so there is a couple of challenges happening with LOVE as the theme so I thought I'd enter this card into them. I did find it quiet difficult to make a Love card masculine but I'm happy with the results.

I've used my copics of course to colour an image from Deb's Emerald Faerie Collection, "Willy & Mia" which I haven't coloured before and just love them. I've used Bo Bunny pp's, Li'l Davis ribbon & chipboard, random buttons & brads, colorbox chalk ink & October Afternoon alpha.  I've also used my Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eighteen.

The challenges I wish to enter this card into are:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Love is in the Air

The Emerald Faerie Garden -  Be my Valentine

The Paper Shelter - Be my Valentine

The copics I've used for this image are:

Hue
(this is around half the faeries but it's very hard to see in the photo)
BG0000

Dirt
W5, 3 & 0

Hair
E19 & 17 (Willy) & E53, 51 & 50 (Mia)

Skin
E000, 00, 02 & R11 (cheeks)

Willy
E33, 31 & 30 & B05, 02 & 00

Mia
E33, 31 & 30 & BV08, 04 & 02



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, such a cute image and great DP, thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Valentine Challenge.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules your colouring is amazing. Well done chickee! Thanks for joining us at The Emerald Faerie Garden.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation and thank you for joining us at the Emerald Faerie Garden with your lovely work
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Thanks for joining us at TPS challenge blog this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO GORGEOUS!!! I love that image and all the embellishments are perfect!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card with stunning details, thanks for joining us at the paper Shelter
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.