Monday, February 20, 2012

Something a Little Different

Well this is a tag that I've created over the weekend, it is something that I actually had in my mind when I went to bed on Friday night and I knew that I just had to get on Saturday and get it done. I've never actually done anything like this before and I'm really pleased with the results.

I've decided to enter this into the Simon Says Stamp  TAG IT challenge for this week.

I've used a lot of Tim Holtz products (Grunge Board, Distress Inks & Paint & Cogs), Maya Road chipboard, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Prima Flowers, Kaiser pp's, Pearls, Feathers, Lace, Paper Dollie, resin flowers, ribbon, clock & pin embellishments, texture paste & embossing folder.


1 comment:

  1. AMAZING, love everything about this tag, all those layers are just perfection...thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.