Saturday, March 24, 2012

DT call at Emerald Faeries

Well I've finally managed to finish my submission for DT at Emerald Faeries, almost didn't think I was going to make it as submissions close on the 31st of this month.

I've decided to use this card as my mum's MOTHERS DAY card as that will be here before we know it with the rate that this year is already passing by. I've used vintage style colours, light greens, dusty pinks and browns.

The image I have used is Kenz & Tilly, the other products I've used are Kaiser pp's & rubons, flowers from I am Roses, Kindy Glitz, Twiddly Bitz mushrooms, free digi, charms, resin flower from Jules Gems, Smooch paints, Spellbinder Nestabilities dies and Bazzill cs.


The copics I've used are

Skin
E000, 00, 02 & R11

Hair
E50, 43 & 42

Clothes
B97, 95 & 93
V06, 05 & 01
W5, 3 & 1
E55, 31 & 30
R85 & 81
RV69 & 34






Well wish me luck and I hope you are enjoying what ever you are doing this weekend. xxxx


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Jules, this is Awesome!!! Good luck with the call.
    Hugs
    Tracey
    Emerald Faerie Garden
    xx
    ps not sure if i clicked before!!! rofl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.