Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mother-in-laws Birthday Card

So this is the first time that I've coloured in using the orange range of my copics and they are really nice. The stamp that I've used is just gorgeous, it was one of my girlfriends that I took a few impressions of when we had a stamp exchanging day.

I've used DCWV pp's, Bazzill cs, Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, oriental coin and my spellbinders nestabilities die.

I will be entering this card into:

Craft Your Days Away - Mothers Day/Mothers cards (none UK entrants)

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

The Copics I've used

Hair
C7, 5, 3 & 1

Skin
E000, 00, 02 & R20

Dress
YR61, 000, 00

Umbrella
R29, 27, 24, 22, 20 & E33

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely image, the colours look great. Thanks for joining in this fortnights CYDA Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely wonderful creation full of beautiful attention to detail. Thankyou for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week.

    I hope you can join us again this week. There is candy up for grabs on my blog ... x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.