Thursday, April 12, 2012

Father-In-Law 70th Birthday Card

Well it's coming up to my Father-in-laws 70th birthday and I thought I'd make him a special card and I thought that last fortnights Bearly Mine challenge would be a good place to start. I started this card with all intentions of entering it into the Patchwork challenge but didn't realise that it had finished on Tuesday, well it doesn't matter as it gave me a good place to start for a male card.

I used the Boy Zone digital pattern papers and the digital stamp is a Bugaboo called Gus Tidbits Spontaneous, I thought he was appropriate for my Father-in-law.

I will be entering this card into Catch The Bug Challenge - Anything Goes


The Copics I've used are:

Skin
E000, 00 & 02

Hair
C5, 3 & 1

Singlet & Slippers
B35, 23 & 32

Shorts
YG95 & Y28

Beer Bottles
E37 & 15

Magazine
E53, 51 & 50

Recliner
E34, 33 & 31

Recliner patch & leg
E49, 47 & 44

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout and the Gus image is coloured in perfectly too. Thank you so much for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge this month at Catch The Bug. This open challenge really is a great way to see lots of different styles and techniques – always an inspiration.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.