Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lavender and Lace

Well I haven't managed to do too much crafting this weekend but I did manage to get this one card done, for no one in particular but I thought I'd enter it into a couple of challenges that are happening this week.

I will be entering this card into are:

Copy Cat Cards - Facebook - Lavender and Lace

Simon Says Stamp - April Showers Brings Spring Flowers

Catch The Bug - Using Photo for inspiration

I have used is Kayla & Twinkie from A & T Digital Designs/Home of the Emeral Faeries, Kaiser pp's, embellisments and flowers.



The Copics I've used are:


I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend, I've actually had 4 days off and enjoyed every minute of it, however it's made me realise how much I can't wait for my holidays.

5 comments:

  1. Jules your card is absolutely gorgeous, the image is adorable and so beautifully coloured :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the way you used the colors from our inspiration photo! Very well done! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us in our “Photo Inspiration” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate your creativity! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card! love the image! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way that you have interpreted the inspiration photograph! Thanks so much for linking up to our Bugaboo challenge at Catch the Bug this week. I can't wait to see what you create for our next exciting challenge starting tomorrow!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug Flowery Photo Inspiration Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. I hope you enjoyed it enough to join us again for our next challenge.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.