Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Sketch Challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Well hi there again everyone, we have a new sketch challenge currently running over at A & T Digital Designs, it is our 2nd sketch challenge since the launch of our new look and new DT's.

There will be a fortnightly sketch challenge being run and I would like to see as many people as possible joining in with us and it also gives you the chance to win some digital stamps or digital paper kits. Come on and join all the fun and maybe we can all give each other some inspiration.

This fortnights sketch


and this is my creation.


Come along and have some fun with us at A & T Digital Designs and home of the Emerald Faeries 


1 comment:

  1. Aww how cute and sweet, love the fun colours on your card xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.