Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sketch Challenge #3 at A & T Digital Designs

Well I'd like to say thank you to everyone who joined in with us at A & T Digital Designs in the last fortnight's sketch challenge and congratulations to the winner and the Top 3. I must apologise though as I've been a little slack at leaving my comments for the last fornights entrants, so I hope that you all accept them.

I must say that I really enjoy using sketches as I find that it makes life a little easier that starting with a blank canvas.

I hope that you will all come and join in again with this fortnights sketch and hopefully we'll have some more people join in.

This fortnights sketch

Now just remember you are able to flip the sketch if you wish.

My take on this sketch



The Copics I've used


Best of luck to everyone who joins us at A & T Digital Designs Sketch #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.