Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Buttons Challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Well I'm actually on time for once in the last couple of weeks and it's time to upload my creation for our new challenge over at A & T Digital Designs

Before showing you my design I would like to congratulate the winners of the last challenge which are

Winner - Mary D

Top 3 - Margreet
          - Judy
          - Olive

thank you all for joining us there.

So now onto my card.






The Copics I've used are:



Well I hope you will all come along and join in the fun and all of us at A & T Digital Designs look forward to seeing what you create.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card and I really love the mushroom paper-where can I find it?
    You are very creative and give me inspiration, thanks
    scrappy62@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.