Monday, May 28, 2012

Hubby's 40th Birthday Card

Well my hubby turned 40 last week and I was really happy with his card when it was finished, the stamp I've used is one from Bugaboo Digital Stamps which I won when I made Top 3.




I would like to enter this card into Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Father's Day/Special Male Challenge.

Unfortunately I would like to enter this card into a few more challenges however I just haven't had the time to have a look at the blogs at the moment to see what challenges are going.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your fabulous card Jules,what a great image and colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.