Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Chipboard Challenge at A & T Digital Designs

Well good morning everyone, I'm sitting here trying to get this challenge uploaded before starting to get ready for work this morning. My arms are aching as I've been cleaning at work as we had a very busy weekend.

This weeks challenge is to use Chipboard on your card.


The copics I have used.



I hope everyone can come in and enjoy all the fun at A & T Digital Desgins

I would also like to congratulate last fortnights winner and Top 3

Winner

Craftyanny

Top 3

Deonna B
Xtglx
KBrandy4

I hope you all enjoy your prizes and make sure you don't forget your winner or Top 3 badge for your blog.

Have a great day everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Totally Awesome Jules! such gorgeous paper and wonderful colouring!!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, I love the image and the butterfly is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for calling by and leaving me a message, I appreciate you taking the time to pop on over and have a look at my creations.